Chief here, my foster humans are busy, so I figured I’d take care of my own bio!
Things have been fun around here & alpha female aka ‘bonus foster-mum’ is very good to me; at feeding time she gives me yummy food to eat & I do love food! Alpha male aka ‘bonus foster-dad’ is my buddy. I wait patiently for him to come home so we can play. He hits the ball with a big stick & then I go & get it. Both shower me with kisses, cuddles, pats & belly rubs – I LOVE those!
– I don’t like peanut butter…my foster humans tried to give me some, even put it on my top lip but I wasn’t having a bar of it!
– Cheese does nothing for me either.
– I’m rather partial to raw mince & salami….frozen or cooked chicken hearts & definitely roasted chicken!
– As a treat I do rather like my biscuits sprinkled with liver treats.
These tips have kept me out of trouble:
– The stairway was not designed by NASCAR & is not a racetrack. Racing my human to the bottom or top is not the objective.
– My foster humans cannot buy anything bigger than a super king-sized bed. Not for one minute did I think that they would continue sleeping on the couch to ensure my comfort; I get my cuddle & pat then I’m happy laying on the floor beside them. Did you know that dogs can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep? It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out t